Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: EBOD-109 Small Waist Big Hips DEBUT JULIA!! !


ID: EBOD-109
Actress: Julia
Release Date: 2010-04-13
Label: E-BODY
Genres: Big Tits, Debut
Reviewer: Mr. White

Introduction

The genre of debut films can be satisfying while at the same time frustrating. On the one hand, there is nothing more satisfying than discovering a hot new actress. But on the other hand, debut films often lack a large amount of sex, instead opting for a tease of delayed gratification and buildup. While that certainly does have artistic and erotic value, it doesn't have a whole lot of replay value. Unless there was an unusually awesome debut film, it's rare for me to go back to a debut once an actress has put out a lot of other great films. Compared to other genres of JAV, going back to an actress's debut can seem a little too basic once you've seen her explore the more hardcore or erotic themes that are commonplace. With that in mind, I decided to go back and take a look at the debut of my absolute favorite JAV idol: Julia.

I can honestly say I haven't watched Julia's debut film in years, to the point where I've pretty much forgotten it. So I return to it with a clean slate, ready to see if it has stood up to the test of time, or if Julia's subsequent work is just so far better almost to make her debut seem primitive by comparison. Let's find out.


The Actress

As Mr. Tan alluded to in his review of one of Julia's films in August, some other commitments have temporarily limited my time to contribute to this blog.  So it was with a mix of excitement and fear that he surprised me by taking a look at one of her movies.  While I felt he was a little harsh on his opinion of her face, overall he had no choice but to highly recommend the film he saw, which naturally pleased me.  As readers of this blog may know, Julia is the actress that really got me to develop JAV fandom.

As readers of this blog will also know, I struggle to be objective when it comes to Julia. She utterly dominates my collection, she's a certified pro with her bedroom skills, and it's hard for me to conceive of getting tired of her.

When taking a look at this debut, I immediately noticed the title, which referenced her large hips and tiny, tiny waist. Obviously, I really enjoy her tits which I find to be the greatest of all time. But one of the reasons her tits seem so awesome is due to the fact that her slender frame and small waist make them appear even bigger. To me, Julia has the ideal body ratio: small frame, big tits, and a pretty good sized ass with a firm shape.

Rating 4.0


The Performance

Right off the bat, I can see that this film follows an unusual format for a debut. Simply put, there is no buildup, it's right into the sex from the outset. I'll go into my detailed thoughts about that below, but in this section I'm focused only on Julia's performance. The reason why I bring it up though, is because this format does not give Julia any opportunity to seduce the viewer. There are no teases, or slow undressing segments, we just get right down to business.

Because the film lacks the more seductive and erotic elements that most debut films have, Julia is not exactly given an opportunity to deliver a great performance. I can't exactly fault her for that. Julia can't be blamed for the lack of chances to have any acting, seduction, or on-screen charisma. So in order to rate her performance, I have nothing to consider but the quality of her sex skills.

Julia delivers some great blowjob segments and her moaning and acting during sex is on point. She does a great job of working her body when she can and is facially expressive during sex. She definitely doesn't take a lazy approach. I would've liked to see her take control a little bit more, but overall her sexual prowess is satisfying.

Even though it may not be 100% Julia's fault, I still have to subtract for the lack of charisma and seduction on display. In this film, I feel like I'm not getting the "real" Julia. In fact, the low amount of dialogue from her is a bit jarring. She makes up for these flaws with some good components of sex though. This movie is a satisfying example of seeing Julia get fucked, but not much else is going on here.

Rating: 3.0


Story/Theme/Setting

In terms of measuring the execution of this debut versus other debuts I've seen, I have to rate this one as a failure. The title itself makes reference to Julia's killer body measurements, yet there is no chance provided to examine her assets. I would've loved a classic debut-style striptease, nude interview, posing, etc. but there's none of that here and it's a real shame.

This movie quickly jumps into sex, and then quickly again from scene to scene with little or no context or setup. In fact, the viewer would have no way of knowing this was a debut film! While the sex is good in the movie, in terms of the elements I look for in a good example of the debut genre, this film is lacking. It's funny, because sometimes I watch a debut and feel they are too slow in getting to the sex, but this film gets to the sex way too fast. I would've really loved some solo glamour scenes with the lovely Julia. I would say there's a decent film here overall, but a terrible execution of the debut genre.

Rating 1.0


Sexual Content

Although this film fails as a debut, the actual sex is very good, albeit with a few flaws. The very little amount of titfucking is also disappointing, because Julia gives some amazing paizuri service in other films. But the biggest crime of all is the first scene, which largely hides her tits and leaves her mostly clothes while she is getting banged. I could understand if we were going for a slow progression here, but since the movie goes right into the fucking immediately, I expect Julia's clothes to come off. I also don't appreciate the fact that instead of ending with a facial, the guy ejaculates all over Julia's neck. Was she a bit prudish when it came to cum in the beginning of her career? Certainly makes me wonder.

Things improve in the next scene thanks to some nice camerawork and close-ups of Julia's wonderful bouncing tits while she is on her knees delivering a blowjob and titfuck. Thankfully, this scene ends with a proper facial. From there, the film moves to the next scene which has some nice closeups of Julia's ass and pussy, as well as some nice shots of her body while she is fingered and eaten out. This then moves to sex, which includes some fantastic cowgirl positions and more close up shots of Julia's tits. The scene concludes on a satisfying note with another good facial while Julia sucks out every last drop of cum. Following this is a short but entertaining scene where Julia gets covered in oil while getting her tits and pussy played with.

We then move on to the closing scene, which has more quality camerawork with some love to Julia's tits shown once again with more close ups. There's a good amount of breast worshiping here on the part of the male actor, and Julia is in great form with her blowjob skills. From there, there's more fantastic cowgirl sex and some slightly aggressive doggystyle pounding, which was a nice touch. The scene closes with missionary and a cumshot into Julia's mouth, which she eagerly laps up with her tongue.

Overall, the camerawork in the sex scenes is really great with special attention paid to Julia's tits. The quality of the sex is also very good. My only complaint here is the excessive amount of clothing in the opening scene.

Rating: 3.7


Overall

From start to finish, this movie was a poor job at a debut. In fact, the only reason I enjoyed it when it first came out was probably due to the hotness of Julia and the very good quality of the sex scenes, coupled with some brilliant camerawork. But sadly, this one does not stand the test of time and cannot compare to her newer work, or even many of her other early films. Unlike other poor debut films, the failure here is not due to it being boring or lacking enough hardcore elements. Here, it's because of a poorly handled introduction to the actress and a lack of opportunities to get to know her as a performer. I struggled to find even a single line of dialogue from Julia. It's a real shame that such an elite JAV idol had such a poor debut in that sense. Still, I can't ignore the fact that the sex scenes are really good for the most part and Julia's blowjob efforts are top notch.

For the final verdict, can I recommend this movie? Certainly I think Julia collectors will want to have it because I think most JAV fans like the idea of owning the debut of their favorite idols, even if it's just for collectible purposes. For everyone else, while I think there are many better Julia films out there, I think this one is worth a look. The sex scenes are satisfying and it's a nice glimpse into the beginning of her career.

Overall Rating: 3.0 B
Worth a Look

No comments:

Post a Comment