Friday, December 2, 2016

Review: PPPD-481 My Girlfriend's Big Sis Tempts Me With Her Big Tits And OKs To Creampie Her Asahi Mizuno




ID: PPPD-481
Actress: Mizuno Asahi
Release Date: 2016-06-19
Label: Oppai
Genres: Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie
Reviewer: Mr. White

Introduction

When you watch a lot of JAV, it's natural to develop favorites over time.  There's something enjoyable about following an actress and looking forward to her new titles every month.  But some of us get a little too attached, perhaps.  When a favorite JAV actress retires, it can trigger thoughts of sadness, despair even annoyance at having to find a replacement.  In that way, it's not unlike a favorite TV show.  You look forward to the reliability of new episodes, just like new JAV titles.

These recent months have been tough for me as a JAV fan personally.  The loss of Anri Okita was a huge one for me.  So was Matsuoka China, a personal fave and rising star who chose to retire after a hit-and-run accident.  Losing two of my top idols (especially one in such a tragic fashion) was hard to deal with coming in such a short time.  You might say that my JAV enthusiasm was killed.  But don't worry, this long diatribe has a point.  There was light at the end of the tunnel, in the form of Mizuno Asahi.

For this review, I decided to take a look at the first film of hers I ever saw, which got me completely hooked on her.  This one comes courtesy of the good folks at Oppai, in one of my favorite series in all of JAV, the title of which roughly translates to "My girlfriend's big sister tempted me with her big tits and creampie".


The Actress

Mizuno Asahi is a relatively well-known and popular actress who has developed a solid career.  I remember being somewhat aware of her, but never really checked her out for some reason.  What a huge mistake.  But when I noticed a few months ago that she had put out a film in one of my favorite series, I decided to check it out, because I love this series and she looked pretty hot on the cover.

Speaking of looks, Mizuno Asahi is a total knockout.  Facially I love her look. Her eyes, nose, and luscious lips.  I think she really looks a lot like a Japanese Agent Scully from the X-files.  Even her short-ish hairstyle is a bit similar.  I think fans of the show will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Controversially, some people recognize her overall hotness but feel that her chin is too square, even manly.  Those people are just wrong.  Her chin is adorable and really contributes to a cuteness factor with her lips and mouth.  Maybe it's a little bit of an underbite thing going on, but I'm totally into it.

Body-wise, nobody disputes her hotness.  Fantastic big tits, a small waist, and wide hips result in an incredible body ratio.  But by far her most incredible feature is her amazing and huge ass.  The shape is pretty flawless, and her small waist makes it look even better.  I may have to retract my statement about Hasumi Kurea having the best ass in JAV.  That award might go to Mizuno Asahi.  Either way, as an overall package, she's defintely hotter and more natural than Kurea-chan, as much as I like her too.

I also want to circle back to her tits, because they are superb as well.  Usually you see JAV idols with spectacular tits and a decent ass, or the other way around.  Rarely do you get a perfect ass with a near comparable set of tits.  While I wouldn't rate her tits on the flawless platinum level of a Julia or an Aimi Yoshikawa, they are nonetheless incredible.  I'm really into the big tits with short hair look these days, and she's a stunning example of it.

But what really drew me to her was her performances.  I think she is one of the very top actresses in this department.  She exudes a natural sexiness.  As Mr. Tan put it, "She's the type of gal who would pull you into the utility closet at work and start fucking you and make it seem like it was the most natural and normal thing in the world."  I don't think I could've said it better: she is just so naturally sexy.

Mizuno Asahi has such a natural charisma, like she is seducing the camera effortlessly.  You might say that she's not even acting, she just makes everything look like it's her normal life.  She's incredible at being dominant, whorish, or submissive.  On the sexual side of things, she's no prude and does some wonderfully hardcore and nasty things in her films.

I basically have no critiques.  She is the complete package.

Rating: 4.0


Performance

One thing that struck me early on about this performance is how seductive Mizuno Asahi is from the very beginning.  Even before we get to the sex, she is already making eyes at the male actor.  Her demeanor throughout the film is very sexualized in a way that fascinates me.  Generally in this series, the actresses seduce the man and revel in being naughty.  While there is certainly a naughtiness on display in this film, thanks to our actress's natural charm she almost comes across as if she was suggesting not only should the male character cheat with her, but it's the right thing to do.  She just oozes this sexiness in the entire picture.

Normally when I talk about performance, I spend a great deal of time discussing sex acts.  But I was really blown away with by the other elements of the performance here.  Mizuno Asahi is such an amazing seductress, and her interplay with the male actor as well as the camera had me believing that I was being seduced.  Her smile is also a real winner.

As far as the sex goes, she excels at everything.  From blowjobs, to titfucks, to all sorts of sex positions, she is a natural.  She will suck every drop out of you, and yet still leave you begging for more.  This is nothing short of a top performance from a top actress.

Rating: 4.0



Story/Theme/Setting

The premise of this series is quite simple, yet amazing: a man visits his girlfriend's home, and the girlfriend's older sister seduces him.  Sexual hijinks ensue, and sometimes they are really creative.  Whether it's an incognito blowjob behind a kitchen counter, some tittyfucking while hiding behind a shower curtain, or good old fashioned sex while not trying to wake the girlfriend, this series is very playful with the cheating theme.  Also, since the woman is the seducer and aggressor, this series will please fans of dominant and slutty performances.

Since the concept of the series is always the same, and it's always well done with tons of great sex, the quality of each entry really comes down to actress' performance.  But honestly, I haven't ever seen a bad entry in this series.  They are all great, it's just a matter of how great each one is.  But in terms of execution of theme and story, this one is perfect, just like the rest.

Rating: 4.0


Sexual Content

Another thing I love about this series is that it is story-driven, yet features tons of sex.  This installment is no different.  Since this is a seduction, with the male actor perhaps reluctant at first to cheat, we start off a little slow but quickly build up.  The beginning parts set the stage and introduce our characters.  We actually start with a short sex scene between the male character and his girlfriend, played by an unknown JAV actress.  This is brief, and serves only for story purposes as Mizuno Asahi spies on them and gets aroused.  When the male goes to get some post sex drinks from the kitchen, she uses the chance to push up her tits and reveal a little nipple as the seduction begins. Even clothed, Mizuno Asahi looked positively amazing with a low cut top, as she continues with a little footsie under the dinner table in the next scene.  They sneak away for a nice blowjob/titfuck sequence before having to quickly cover up before they get caught.

From there, night falls and the sex really kicks off in a long and fantastic sequence.  Normally I don't like a slow burn in JAV, but the previous buildup scenes serve to just make it even hotter when we finally get down to business.  After some nice tittyfucking and oral exchanges, we have some fantastic cowgirl sex which leads to even more fantastic doggy style sex, with our actress really working her ass.  There's some nice camerawork closeup of her tits bouncing as well.  The finish is a nice doggystyle creampie.

The next scene is a soapy delight with a sensual tittyfuck in the shower.  From there, we have a another, very sloppy and wet tittyfuck in the kitchen.  Personally, I'm a big fan of these types of scenes with busty actresses, though some may mind.  As long as I'm getting a good amount of penetrative sex as well, I don't mind a few titfucking scenes.

After that, we move to the final long sex sequence, which is the climax of the film as Mizuno Asahi provides all kinds of pleasure and get fucked in various positions.  Similar to the rest of the series, in this part the girlfriend walks in and is humiliated as the fucking does not stop, but continues toward another excellent creampie finish.  I also have to mention, despite not being fluent in Japanese, that the dialogue delivered in this part is sexy, taunting and erotic.

Overall, there's a great amount of sex and it's all excellent.  I really don't know how they managed to cram this level of sex and story in just 2 hours.

Rating: 4.0


Overall

There's really not much left to say.  This is an incredibly well-made movie, with a flawless performance from our lead actress.  This got me hooked on Mizuno Asahi, and I discovered that she consistently delivered this level of quality.  If you've never experienced her before, this is a great place to start.  For those of you who are already fans, you simply can't call yourself a proper Mizuno Asahi lover without this one in your library.  I really struggled on whether to give this a perfect rating or not, because I don't want to give that out too easily.  But I can't find a single flaw in this film.  For me, this is must own.

Overall Rating: 4.0 Legendary JAV Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment