Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Review: STAR-587 Matsuoka China Super Premium Rookie Soap Girl



ID: STAR-587
Actress: Matsuoka China (Matsuoka Senna)
Release Date: 2015-03-05
Label: SOD Star
Genres: Soapland, Big Tits, Prostitute
Reviewer: Mr. White



Introduction

Matsuoka China (sometimes referred to as Matsuoka Senna) holds a unique place in my JAV world.  She is the only JAV idol that I can say I've followed from the very beginning.  It was by chance browsing that I stumbled across her debut just a few days after its release.  I was drawn to it by the stylish cover, with Senna-chan practically busting out of a red bathing suit, with gorgeous scenery in the background.  I was smitten by the combination of her adorable girl next door looks coupled with her fantastically juicy and big tits.  I knew that after watching her debut, and having it live up to my imagined expectations, that I wanted to collect every film she put out.  Feel free to check out my review of her debut for more of my initial thoughts on China-chan when she came on the scene.
Now, one of my favorite genres in JAV is soapland.  So it was much to my delight that the good folks at SOD Star decided to give us some China-chan soaplan and spa-related action in several of her films so far.  SOD Star definitely have their own niche when it comes to the types of girls they contract, and they tend to feature them in several of their ongoing series.  Their soapland releases have been generally pretty reliable in my opinion, as they are one of the better soapland film producers in the industry.




The Actress

What can I say, I am a sucker for those innocent looks accompanied by a set of big juicy tits.  But one of the pitfalls of the more "innocent" looking actresses is that they tend to take the coquettish aspect too far, to the point where they are just too passive for my tastes.  Some guys, and certainly many guys in Japan, are into that.  But I like a bit more of a balance, and China-chan does just that.  She conveys a certain innocence, and yet also desire, and when she gets down do business, she can suck a dick like a pro.  When you consider the total package of her face, frame and of course those lovely funbags, overall, she is one of the better-looking actresses.  I'm also starting to think that busty girls with short hair hold some appeal.  Perhaps the shortness of the hair psychologically draws more attention to the body, the tits in particular.  I think the short hair and big tits factor is a main reason I like Ruri Saijo as well, although she is a very different type of star than China-chan.

Slowly but surely, she China-chan has worked her way close to the top of my list.  To my dismay, she only puts out about 1 film a month as an SOD contract girl.  I really wish she had more, because then she might even dethrone Julia as my #1 star.  Mr. Tan had an interesting point that China-chan is like a Ferrarri, meant to be taken out and savored, and not run into the ground.  Perhaps he's right.  I certainly do get good bang for my buck, with most of her films being excellent.  Overall, her on screen talent, face, dynamite body, and especially those tits, I think she's perfect and personally my #2 current idol.

Rating: 4.0



The Performance

I think the soapland genre is very well suited to China-chan's particular performing style.  She provides a comforting, eager, and inviting presence that is a fantastic re-creation of real-life soapland service.  If I had to use one word, I'd say: soothing.  It's not unlike getting a relaxing massage before getting your dick sucked.  China-chan is just superb at simultaneously putting me at ease while also exciting me.  Because the theme of this particular film is "rookie" soap girl, that suggests some inexperience.  Indeed, China-chan does act a bit demure at times.  But at no point does she act with hesitation or sexual inexperience.  While she is playing a character in this film, in a sense, nonetheless this is not a debut film so you are getting a top AV star at the peak of her powers.  Despite that fact that this entry was only a few films into her career, China-can showcases some great ability here, which has only grown further in later movies.  Her presence and charisma in this one are fantastic, and on the technical side I have no criticism of her sexual skills.  But to circle back to my initial comments, the combination of relaxation and sexual excitement is really the best when it comes to a good soapland film performance, and China-chan satisfies.

Rating: 3.7




Story/Theme/Setting

As I've mentioned in past soapland film reviews, this genre typically does not have a story in most cases.  So when scoring this category, I am looking to see that it meets the technical expectations of what a soapland film should have.  Although I've seen this film many times, when going back to review it with a critical eye, I was a little concerned that there might be some of the same issues as I saw with another of SOD Star's soapland films that I recently reviewed.  However, in this movie that is not the case for the most part.  The film clocks in at about 3 hours and 20 minutes so there is a lot of action packed in.  All the necessary soapland features are included: soapy massage, bathtime fun, nuru massage, and tongue bath/rimjob.  The quality and length of these segments are exactly what I demand from a good soapland film.  There are also a couple of excellent straight sex scenes outside of the soapland element, which feature a bit of schoolgirl cosplay from China-chan.  The sex in these segments is excellent. and the cosplay is nice unexpected bonus.  

As in other SOD Star rookie soapland films, there is a training session where a milf educates China-chan on her job and they both service a male client together. Similar to the Aimi Yoshikawa soapland film I reviewed, this scene curiously occurs at the end of the movie.  Unlike that scene, however, this one ends with some fantastic sex rather than a lame handjob.  Taking all of this into account, I'd say that we have an excellent, if not perfect, soapland film.

Rating: 3.8 





Sexual Content

There is an excellent amount of sexual content in this film, with little unecessary filler.  The film opens with China-chan greeting the POV customer in a schoolgirl outfit.  What follows is a long sex scene featuring great camerawork which showcases her assets.  She provides a good mixture of kissing, blowjob and sex in various positions before climaxing with a tittyfuck.  Overall this was a good introduction into the movie.  From there, we move on to the actual soapland elements, which begin with a pink bathtub sequence featuring a nice and slow relaxing blowjob, which transitions to a fantastic soapy massage featuring China-chan's wonderful soapy tits.  In my opinion, any soapland film lacking a soapy massage misses the mark, so luckily we have that scene here.  It's particularly important when we have someone with big naturals like China-chan.  The POV closeups in this scene are also very good.  The scene closes with some doggystyle sex.

We then move to the centerpiece of any soapland film: the nuru massage portion  China-chan slimes herself up before delivering a body massage.  It's a true delight to see her slippery tits pressed against the male actor's body.  She also delivers some good tongue bath/rimjob service.  It's not raunchy or aggressive in this case, like you may have seen Shibuya Kaho or Okita Anri deliver, but it's well done in a gentler, more sensual way.  The scene finishes with good amounts of blowjob action followed by sex.  

The next scene moves to bedroom, featuring China-chan in a different kind of schoolgirl outfit.  There's a quasi 69 sequence which delivers good closeups of her pussy, at least as good as JAV censorship will allow at any rate.  She's then taken in various positions for a satisfactory finish.  Finally, the film ends with a long soapland training sequence.  I've said before how I felt it doesn't make sense chronologically to end movies with this type of scene.  However, I am willing to overlook that because this scene is well done.  The milf trainer is more involved that in similar scenes I've seen, with a good helping of 2-on-1 massage and blowjob sequences.  China-chan also delivers some more slimy body massage and titfuck action, before finishing with some cowgirl sex and a combination handjob blowjob to suck down the cum.

Rating: 3.7    




Overall

Overall, this is a great soapland film.  While it's not perfect, it's very entertaining and has a lot sexual content with basically no filler or interludes.  It fulfills all the requirements of what I want in a soapland film, and China-chan puts in a respectable performance, especially considering how early in her career this movie was made.  Now that she's grown into a seasoned performer a little over a year since this released, I'd love to see how she'd tackle the soapland genre again.  She's dabbled in some scenes here and there, but I'd love to see another dedicated soapland movie.  In the end, this one is highly recommended.

Rating: 3.8 B+ 
Highly Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment