Thursday, September 29, 2016

DV-1677: Ultra Breast J Cup Shibuya Kaho Shaved Debut


ID: DV-1677
Actress: Kaho Shibuya
Release Date: 2014-11-14
Label: Alice Japan
Genres: Big Tits, Debut
Reviewer: Mr. White

Introduction

In keeping with our look at debut works this month, I thought I'd turn my attention to Shibuya Kaho, who has risen in just under two years to become a major star in the JAV industry.  Her career path has been a bit non-traditional, leading some suggest that is the very reason for her success.  She initially debuted with a good, if unspectacular, run of films under Alice Japan, before jumping ship over to Idea Pocket.  Mr. Tan previously reviewed her first film under the Idea Pocket label, which was supposed to be the first of many but turned out to be the first of just three, as she broke her contract and has since gone freelance, with a commensurate explosion in the number of films as well as in popularity.

From the fan's perspective, contract girls can have pros and cons.  Depending on the company, they may play it safe, offering reliable, if uninteresting releases.  On the plus side, you will get to see the star go through the various themed series that label has, which can be good fun.  Freelancers (at least the major and popular ones) on the other hand can be all over the place, offering variety while at the same time offering a mixture in quality.  I tend to think of freelancers like a salad bar, where I'm getting many choices but not all genres will personally appeal to me.  Contract girls on the other hand are perhaps more like a steak, I'm going to be satisfied, but I'm going to get exactly what I expect pretty much every time.  Overall, I think a good JAV fan will find himself having a mix of contract girls and freelancers in the collection, with all they offer.

Getting back to the topic at hand, Shibuya Kaho is known for her very raunchy, slutty, and whorish style of acting as opposed to the restrained or demure qualities shown by other actresses.  Perhaps the best comparison in style (as well as body type to some degree) would be Ruri Saijo.  So I was interested to go back to the very beginning of her career and discover if she started with this style from the outset, or was perhaps more restricted.


The Actress

Personally, I don't find Shibuya Kaho's face to be ridiculously beautiful.  Of course she's attractive, but perhaps for me she tends to be on the "cute-hot" side as opposed to the beautiful, glamorous, or even just raw sexual smoking hot side.  Her face is very pleasing but somehow it personally doesn't suit my tastes in terms of ultimate attractiveness.  I guess I could compare her to Hitomi in that regard, pretty but not gorgeous face, but when combined with the body and performance, a real winner.

Moving on to her body, all I can say is "damn".  She's got a great set of big natural tits, definitely in the elite tier of big naturals in JAV.  She has some nice curves and is thick in the right areas, including a deliciously plump ass.  I wouldn't call it a perfect body, because I suppose she could stand to be a little tighter in the midsection to give her a better "S-line", but I can't complain.  There are plenty of JAV idols that have that body type, so having one that is a bit thicker in a good way like Shibuya Kaho makes for good variety.

What really helps her out are her performances.  You will find very few, if any, JAV idols capable of oozing out the raw, raunchy, slutty charisma that Shibuya Kaho has.  If I'm rating her solely on her physical attributes, she comes up a bit short of perfect, but if I'm reviewing the total actress, including her face, body, and abilities, I have no choice but to give a perfect score.

Rating 4.0


The Performance

Given my experience with the great performances I've seen from Shibuya Kaho, my standards for what I expected here were pretty high.  I was willing to be a little lenient given that it is a debut, but still I was expecting a lot.  What I found particularly interesting here were some of the subtle hints that would foretell how amazingly slutty an actress she would become.  For debuts, actresses tend to be a bit more restrained and shy, and while our lovely lady does not go full-on raunchy like in her later films, there are clues to the greatness she was going to reach.  For example, during one scene while the male actor is sucking on one of her tits, Kaho-chan proceeds to shove her other tit into her mouth and suck on it at the same time.  I honestly can't recall ever seeing something like that in a debut film.  There aren't too many moments like that, but when there are, they are pretty great.

This leads to me to speculate on her career path.  Was she more subdued in this film simply because it was her first time?  Or, was she ready to go all out but her sexuality was restricted by the filmmakers?  It's hard to say.  But definitely, if you compare her early Alice Japan era to basically everything she did after that, there is big change in the sexual intensity of her performances.  Did she just gain confidence and develop her style, or did she have it from the beginning but needed to change labels to have the freedom she needed?  I would guess the latter, but that's just a gut instinct.

Getting back to the film at hand, there is a large degree of passiveness, which is typical for a debut.  But even when just laying back and getting pounded, Kaho-chan delivers convincing performances.  Her charisma shines throughout the film and her various sexual skills are top notch.  Overall, I would say this is a fairly excellent performance, considering it's a debut.  However, it still pales in comparison to her later performances, which is typical of debuts as well.

Rating 3.5


Story/Theme/Setting

When it comes to debuts, for this category I am grading them based on how good of an example of the debut genre we get.  The film opens with an interview and striptease sequence, which for me is always a nice way to examine the physical attributes of the actress before we get down to business.  I also appreciate that once we move to the first sex scene, our actress loses all of her clothes.  Overall, there is a good variety of sex acts on display and an excellent amount of sexual content in the two hour film.  As a result, I think I'm getting everything I want as far as a debut goes.  This works pretty well as a showcase and introduction to Shibuya Kaho.

Rating 4.0


Sexual Content

The amount of sexual content is fantastic.  Other than the introductory striptease and interview, this film is pretty much all sex.  Again, we don't get see Kaho-chan at her very sluttiest, nor do we get to see some of the more extreme sex acts, but we are still presented with a nice variety.  The first sex scene actually has no penetration, but surprisingly I loved it.  There is a great amount of breast worship with fonding and sucking, including some fantastic close-up camera angles.  We also get a fair amount of pussylicking and get some more great camera shots of the actress.  This is as close as we viewers might come to exploring all of her body with some foreplay, and it's done really well.

The next scene introduces us to her blowjob skills, and we get to see her fucked as well.  I really appreciated that the male actor spend a lot of time fondling and squeezing her breasts during this sequence, and we also get a few nice closeup shots of them again.  There's a good variety of sex positions as well, followed by a finish all over her magnificent tits.

From there, we move into a nice blowjob/tittyfuck sequence, a good deal of which is shot in POV, and again, it's excellent.  The final full sex scene features a great variety of positions and ends with an excellent facial.  In a curious choice, that doesn't end the movie, as we are treated to a short closing segment of the actress pleasuring herself both digitally and with a sex toy.  Normally, I would find this boring and/or anti-climactic.  But Kaho-chan's acting is so good that I actually enjoyed watching her.  The POV angle and her talking to the camera were also great as well.  So I suppose, rather than being the film's climax, this scene is more of a bookend to the larger film, and serves as a preview to the raw sexuality just waiting to be unleashed by this actress.

Overall, the sex is plentiful and great.  I wouldn't say it was amazing, or the hottest thing ever, but it was very, very good.

Rating 3.7


Overall

I really expected this film to be too plain and underwhelming compared to what I'm used to from Shibuya Kaho, and certainly, compared to her current work, this movie is not as good.  But I'm surprised to say that I still really enjoyed it.  I have to consider this to be an excellent debut.  The filmmakers avoided any of the common mistakes that are found in bad debuts, and the actress gives a great performance.  As a result, this one is a must own for Shibuya Kaho fans, and highly recommended for all other fans of JAV, especially big tit lovers.

Rating: 3.6 B+
Highly Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment